Episode 16: Physical Evidence of Hollow Earth Theory…Believers
Nov 11th, 2019 by oddthingsiveseen
In this episode, I take you to Hamilton, Ohio, to see the hollow-earth-inspired gravestone of one of the theory's biggest evangelists, and then we go to Estero, Florida, to see the remnants of a hollow earth cult whose definition of hollow earth is mind-blowing.
- Photos of my visit to the hollow earth-inspired grave of John Symmes.
- Photos of my visit to the remains of the Koreshan hollow earth cult.
- Address for the grave of John Symmes in Symmes Park: Sycamore St. and South Third St., Hamilton, Ohio.
- Address for Koreshan State Park: 3800 Corkscrew Rd., Estero, Florida.
- Want to learn about the oddities I visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write other books that you can buy. Spooky books.