Episode 31 (Special On-Location): Cryptid Kaiju of the Dakotas
May 20th, 2021 by oddthingsiveseen
In this special on-location episode, I head to North and South Dakota to see a couple of gigantic cryptid statues. In Bismarck, North Dakota, a quartet of Thunderbirds glower above a lightning storm on the banks of the Missouri. Then I drive five hours southwest through snow and rain and flocks of pheasants to Keystone, South Dakota, to see the world's largest Bigfoot statue, right in the shadow of Mount Rushmore. Come with me.
- See images of the world's largest wooden Bigfoot statue.
- See images of the Thunderbird statue of Bismarck.
- Bigfoot statue address: 121 Roy Street Highway 16A, Keystone, SD.
- Thunderbird statue address: 1605 River Rd, Bismarck, ND
- Want to learn about the oddities I visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write spooky books.