Episode 11: The Unabashed Horrors of Zak Bagan’s Haunted Museum
Aug 12th, 2019 by oddthingsiveseen
In a first for this podcast, I present a candid, unscripted story of my recent visit to The Haunted Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada. The museum is owned by Zak Bagans (of "Ghost Adventures" fame) and features the earthly remains of Charles Manson, Jack Kevorkian's van, a dybbuk box, and a jaw-dropping array of other oddities, murderbilia, and paranormal artifacts.
- Address for the Haunted Museum: 600 E. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Website for the Haunted Museum.
- No photos for this episode, as photos were not allowed.
- Want to learn about the oddities I visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write books that you can buy. Spooky books.