Episode 13: How to Do Salem
Sep 13th, 2019 by oddthingsiveseen
In this episode, I answer the four questions I'm always asked about Salem, Massachusetts: When to go there, what to do there, what are my favorite spots there, and how do I feel about partying on the corpses of the murdered?
- All of my OTIS articles on Salem.
- My book on Salem, which I wrote after living there for all of October: A Season With the Witch: The Madness and Mayhem of Halloween in Salem
- The 2019 OTIS Halloween Season is in full swing over at oddthingsiveseen.com.
- Want to learn about the oddities I visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write other books that you can buy. Spooky books.