Episode 18: She’s Also the “I” in OTIS, Part 2
Dec 20th, 2019 by oddthingsiveseen
In Part 2 of this interview with my wife about this thing called OTIS, we delve into her photography and how that intersects with the project, some of her favorite oddities and where she wants to go the most, what it's like doing OTIS with kids, and--my favorite part in the entire interview--we talk about ending this OTIS project.
Don't forget to listen to Part 1, as well as the minisode pulled from the interview where we somehow end up arguing Halloween vs. Christmas. That minisode is going on the OTIS Club Patreon and will be open to all member levels, which means you can hear it for as little as $1.
- Odd Things My Wife's Seen (including photos of her).
- The OTIS Club Patreon, where you can get the bonus minisode.
- The time saw the House on the Rock in Wisconsin.
- The time we went to the City Museum in Washington.
- Want to learn about the oddities we visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write other books that you can buy. Spooky books.