Episode 19: JAWS in a Chicken Wing Joint
Jan 20th, 2020 by oddthingsiveseen
We're headed to Staten Island. to a chicken wing joint. That has a 13-foot-long artificial great white shark hanging from its ceiling whose name is JAWS. But not thee one from the movie, the one from the ride. This one's a weird one, so strap on your life jacket, grab a harpoon gun, and make sure your boat is of adequate size.
- Photos from my visit.
- Address for 494 Chicken: 3785 Victory Blvd, Staten Island, New York.
- Universal Studios Hollywood tram tour video.
- Universal Studios Orlando original JAWS ride video.
- Universal Studios Orlando revamped JAWS ride video.
- Photos of JAWS decaying in a yard in Maryland.
- The history of JAWS the ride.
- Want to learn about the oddities I visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write other books that you can buy. Spooky books.