Episode 20: The Two Most Bonkers Museums in the Country
Feb 10th, 2020 by oddthingsiveseen
I don't use the term bonkers lightly, but in this episode, I'm going to tell you about two of the most bonkers museums I've ever been to. And that image you have in your head when I say "museum"? Throw it out. Doesn't apply. Oddly enough, both of these museums have very boring names, despite being places of breathless bizarrerie and overwhelming wonderment: The City Museum in Missouri and the House on the Rock in Wisconsin.
- Photos from the City Museum.
- Address for the City Museum: 750 N 16th St, St. Louis, MO
- Photos from the House on the Rock.
- Address for the House on the Rock: 5754 WI-23, Spring Green, WI
- Want to learn about the oddities I visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write other books that you can buy. Spooky books.