Episode 27: A Haunted Tower, An Abandoned Base
Dec 20th, 2020 by oddthingsiveseen
We head to Cape Cod in Massachusetts to find neighboring, but very different oddities: A nineteenth century tower in a forest that is haunted by a famous opera singer who fights the local witch and an abandoned air force base with connections to a UFO abduction. Yeah, this one has it all. Even pirates.
- Photos from my visit to the Jenny Lind Tower.
- Photos from my visit to the abandoned North Truro Air Force Station.
- Address of North Truro Air Force Station: Old Dewline Road, Truro, MA.
- GPS coordinates of the Jenny Lind Tower: 42.034664, -70.055276.
- My Cursed Objects book is out now!
- Want to learn about the oddities I visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write other spooky books.