Episode 28: Booing Ghosts: My Personal Take on the Paranormal
Feb 28th, 2021 by oddthingsiveseen
I’m a guy who digs the ghostly. I love the macabre. I obsessively search out spooky sites and objects like my afterlife depends on it. That means I always find myself in paranormal circles, be they crop, spellcasting, or fairy. I’m constantly absorbing other people’s takes on the paranormal. And I have a take on it, too. Actually, let’s get specific. Ghosts. I have a take on ghosts.
- Here's the essay version of this topic.
- My Cursed Objects book is out now!
- My next book, The Smashed Man of Dread End, is on NetGalley!
- Want to learn about the oddities I visit in real time? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Patreon.
- I also write other spooky books.